Sunday 12 February 2012

(Almost) no makeup

It might be because of my scandinavian almost blonde lashes, but I've always seen dark, long lashes as perfection in beauty. That's why my mascara is my best friend, and even though I never wear foundation or powder I always thought I would never, ever go anywhere without mascara.
Well turns out everything get's boring after a while!

I love the trend of being boyish "without" any make-up, meaning making it as invicible as possible, and embracing the androgynous look.




Basicly, the important thing is to concentrate on the skin and eyebrows. I used only bronzer on the cheeks and eyelids to create shadows, and darkened my eyebrows with and eyebrow pencil. Some natural white eyeshadow in the corner of the eye and voilá! No mascara needed for this girls will be boys look.


No comments:

Post a Comment